Monday, March 19, 2007

sleepless in salem

We reached Salem at 5 in the morning. An unearthly time that I rarely see unless im unbelievably inspired to go for an early morning workout. Not happening. Me and 5. LOL. Anyway we came to the hotel and there were no rooms for KR and me. We are still waiting for a room. I was hoping to sleep for a bit and then get ready for the days event. Doesn’t seem to be happening now. Theres some religious music running in the background. I have nothing against it but just that at 6 in the morning ( yea we have waited for that long ) id rather climb into bad with some soft music and fall sleep. The HOD of the MCA department in the College to which we are going is sitting with us pretty helpless. Still no rooms. Apparently Indian Oil employees are in the same hotel and have occupied all the rooms. Hmm…no sleep…no rest…. Nice day. On top of that I take a train tonight to Cochin and the darned thing reaches at 3 in the morning. I have to train Ds dog over the weekend. Love to do that and looking forward to atleast that. KR is dozing away sitting here in the lobby. I cant quite do that coz the chair im sitting is not as comfortable. Grrrr…

No comments: