Wednesday, February 28, 2007

weeks never end


Yawwwnnnn. I woke up and was unusually happy. Was walking around with a spring in my step. Sipped and relished my morning coffee like it was the last time I was going to drink it. Amma was a bit confused but decided not to ask. She probably thought that i was relieved that i finally had an entire weekend off and wasnt travelling. She didnt really ask though. Relaxed and had a nice warm bath, totally enjoying the luxury. Finally practically rolled my way to breakfast... Finally i exclaimed - Yayyyy its Thursday and one more day for the weekend. Amma looked at me like i lost my mind.... Aarthi its only Wednesday.. Aww mum come on dont burst my bubble... AARTHI it is Wednesday... AMMA


WELL AARTHI IT IS ONLY WEDNESDAY. Hmmph!

2 comments:

Nothings aplenty said...

ROTFL!!

jusshtt jotting said...

laugh all u want..im still laughin at 'eric clapton' 'anti christ and heavy metal' ROTFLLLLLLLLLLL